Sunday, August 31, 2008

THANK YOU

The survey on Unethical JV has been a resounding success.

For this, I would like to Sincerely THANK all of YOU who have voted overwhelmingly to make this survey a grand success.

I also take this opportunity to thank SundarJi for highlighting about this survey in his blog "OnlyRajini.com" and urging all Rajini fans to participate in it.

My thanks are also due to Ramki and Shanjahan of Rajinifans.com, THE site for all Rajini fans to converge & share their views about Rajini, for the way this survey has been prominently displayed in their homepage, which paved the way for many Rajini fans to participate.

Last but not the least, I thank Raja, Kalyan & Dharma, who have collaborated with me & helped me in conducting this survey, without whose contribution, this would not have come to fruition.

I know all of you will be eagerly waiting to know the results of the survey. Sorry I could not release the results as promised on 31st August, 2008, due to reasons beyond my control. Don't worry. The results are getting ready and will be published in the next post.

No comments: