This is what was reported on August 29, 2009:
"The TDP president alleged that after SEZs, lands and irrigation projects, the administration has now set its eyes on the temple properties and strongly denounced the Chief Minister''s indifference on the whole issue, saying the case of missing jewellery is only one part of the whole story. He said the chief minister would face the wrath of Lord Venkateswara for remaining indifferent towards Tirumala, the Lord''s abode. "Lord Venkateswara (Lord Balaji) is very powerful. This is a proven historical fact. Such people will pay a heavy price in the long run," Naidu said."
On the morning of 2nd September, 2009, just five days later, the CM of AP, who left on the state helicopter for an official trip, went missing within an hour. After the biggest and longest ever manhunt in the history of India, just the fuselage of the state's helicopter and the remains of five bodies were found on the Nallmalla forest hills.
The officials and experts subsequently re-constructed what would have happened after the CM forced the pilots to proceed with his planned trip inspite of warnings about bad weather along the route.
1. Due to bad weather, the helicopter must have encoutered high turbulence, severe lightning sotrms and heavy rains forcing the pilot to fly in space at low heights, which are well below safe levels.
2. Due to heavy winds, lightning & thunder storms, all electronic systems in the copter failed and the pilot was forced to rely on eye-sight alone.
3. Heavy rains obfuscates the pilots' vision forcing him to deviate from the flight path and towards east, where lies the hills of Eastern Ghats in the Nallamalla forest range.
4. Within minutes, the helicopter must have encountered a cliff, directly flew into it and got smashed into pieces. Immediately upon the impact, the helicopter must have exploded & caught fire. Whatever or whoever inside it must have got incinerated inside that fireball.
5. Whatever was left of the helicopter and the people inside it, like its fesuelage or some human body parts, must have fallen onto the earth & lying there unattended & uncared for under the beating rains & winds for 24 hours till the search & rescue teams sighted them.
The gory photographs of the wreckage shows how much shattering and battering the helicopter must have borne during its ill-fated flight. If one carefully observes the happenings, it seems as though ALL FIVE ELEMENTS OF THE NATURE have teamed up to wreck that flight. The only human trigger for the mishap came from the CM himself - his adamant stand of not wanting to postpone his official engagement that day in spite of the warning about bad weather for flying.
Is that what is called the Wrath of God?